TC 12: Energy Access and Off-Grid Systems
Scope: The scope of TC12 is providing global leadership in energy access and off-grid systems, including decentralized self-organizing microgrids and DC nanogrids, hyper-efficient appliances, and technologies to enable viable solutions. Join the community at no charge and get involved.
- Autonomous inverters for inverter dominant grids
- DC nanogrids
- Decentralized bottom-up grids
- Energy access solutions
- Grid as an ecosystem
- Hyper-efficient appliances, including CHP
- Real-time control of inverters to meet the physical, market, and cyber needs
- Self-organizing grids and microgrids
- Sensing, architecture, market, and business models for energy access
- Ultra-automation in AC or DC microgrids
There are currently no upcoming meetings.