The IEEE Power Electronics Society would like to invite you to become a society member. PELS membership is comprised of over 10,000 industry professionals, academics and students who enjoy professional privileges that keep them current and competitive in the workplace. The primary goal of PELS is to give its members the tools they need to stay on top of new technologies and other advances in power electronics, while growing personally as well as professionally. All IEEE Members are welcome to join the Power Electronics Society. If you are not an IEEE member yet, please click here. Join us today and be connected to the ultimate source of power in your industry!
PELS offers its members a diverse arrary of publications, committees, conferences, workships and awards that serve to enlighten and inspire. PELS brings engineers, researchers, scientists and others involved in Power Electronics research access to the industry's most essential technical information, networking opportunities, career development tools and many other exclusive benefits.
Local members with similar technical interests engage in professional exchange and share benefits through the Society’s regional chapters in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America, Asia and Oceania.
We hope you will join a talented group of individuals that is "Powering a Sustainable Future."
PELS Member Privileges Include...
- Online subscription to IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics
- Quartely print subscription IEEE Power Electronics Magazine
- Monthy PELS e-Newsletter
- Advance information on conferences, symposiums, and workshops
- Membership discounts on Conference & Workshop registration fees
- Easy access to books, tutorials and proceedings, at discounted member rates
- Participation in technical committees, conference committees, chapters, and other professional activities
- Networking with colleagues and leaders in the field from around the world to support professional development and career advancement
- Enhanced leadership and management skills cultivated by holding elective office in the Society