TTM 2016: 20-21 Oct, San Diego, CA
The IEEE Technology Time Machine is IEEE's flagship conference on future technology directions. Building upon IEEE's major technology initiatives, TTM 2016 will bring together renowned experts from research and industry to provide an overview of these technologies and explore how they may be leveraged towards "making the future" through their research, products and services.
We have lined up two great keynote speakers:
- Alicia Abella (Keynote) - AVP, AT&T, Cloud Technologies and Services Research Organization
- Sherry Turkle (Keynote) - Abby Rockefeller Mauzé Professor of the Social Studies of Science and Technology in the Program in Science, Technology, and Society at MIT
And some fantastic panel sessions:
- Panel on Women in Making the Future
- Rebooting Computing
- Internet of Things (IoT) Panel
- Big Data
- Tech Super Stars Panel on Making the Future
View the full program and list of confirmed speakers.
Participants will not only get a glimpse into that "future" but also see its relevance to "today." The TTM program covers a wide synergistic range of business, social, political, and educational areas. This event is geared towards industry leaders, government officials, scientific innovators, economists, and social policy makers.
Reserve your seat and REGISTER TODAY.