APEC Plenary Session live-stream!
If you are not able to attend APEC in person this year, you can still participate in one of our biggest events by attending a live-stream of the plenary session!
Click here to register for a password to access the stream, which will broadcast live on Monday, March 18 at 1pm Pacific time (17:00 GMT).
The agenda features a lineup of diverse talks from industry experts:
- "The Future of Power Electronics in Robotics Applications" by Peter Wawer (Infineon Technologies)
- "Overview of University Research Programs in Power Electronics" by Robert V. White (Embedded Power Labs)
- "Flywheel Energy Storage: A Utility Scale Energy Solution for the 21st Century" by Seth Sanders (Amber Kinetics)
- "Power Electronics: Enabling Zero Emission Powertrains and Fuel Cell Engines)" by Abas Goodarzi (US Hybrid Corporation)
- "Improving Healthcare Through Power Electronics: Opportunities in Powering Medical Devices" by Rikky Muller (Cortera Neurotechnologies)
- "Power Electronics for the Space Exploration Hype" by Fernando Gómez-Carpintero (Airbus Spacecraft Electronics)
We hope you join us and our friends at IEE.tv for this exciting live broadcast!