Are you ready to take your understanding of blockchain to the next level? Join us for a live, virtual event
Join us for a live, virtual event only IEEE-connected experts can provide.
Right now, blockchain is reshaping industries in domains as varied as finance, healthcare, energy, supply chain, and Internet of Things (IoT). As the technology continues to evolve, technology professionals are exploring how blockchain can be used to solve problems and incorporate the technology into their organization's strategy. Are you prepared to take on this challenge?
A basic understanding of blockchain technology isn't enough. That's why IEEE is hosting a live virtual event, from 12:00PM-1:00PM ET on 4 and 5 December 2018, Advanced Blockchain for Enterprise, presented by corporate blockchain strategist and MIT lecturer Steve Derezinski. Registration is US$295/seat.
discounted registration fee of US$245/seat - a savings of US$50.
Advanced Blockchain for Enterprise will dive deep into hot topics most relevant to technology professionals, including:
- Technical differentiation, benefits, and uniqueness of blockchain technology
- Incremental implementation and decentralization issues
- Benefits over traditional/centralized databases
- Blockchain as the internet of value
- Digital asset agreements on the blockchain
- Major development initiatives by the big cloud providers
- Smart contract uses and when to deploy
- Test your knowledge in real-time. The interactive knowledge checks help gauge your learning and development as it happens. The post-event assessment will provide a better understanding of your blockchain knowledge strengths and areas of improvement.
- Keep up with, and gain a deeper understanding of, the most recent market developments. Each session will feature a live question and answer session with the presenter and fellow attendees. Dig into the most pressing blockchain issues related to finance, energy, the Internet of Things, supply chain management, and healthcare industries.
- Gain recognition and advancement within your company. Earn an IEEE digital certificate for 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) / 2 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) upon successful completion of the event assessment.