TC5 Recent Events
Here is a list of the recent events sponsored/organized by TC5:
- PEDG 2021, Chicago, USA (Virtual), June 28-July 1, 2021.
- PEDG 2020, Dubrovnik, Croatia (Virtual), Sept. 28-Oct. 1, 2020.
- PEDG 2019, Xi’an, China, June 3-6, 2019.
- ECCE 2021 Special Session on “Energy Storage Systems: Applications, Control and Interfaces”, Presenters: Francisco Freijedo (Huawei Europe), Rui Li (Shanghai Jiao Tong University), Paolo Piagi (Lockheed Martin), Mike Starke, (Oak Ridge National Lab).
- JESTPE Special Issue on “Sustainable Energy through Power-Electronic Innovations in Cyber-Physical Systems”, 2020. Guest Editors: Sudip K. Mazumder, Johan H. Enslin, Frede Blaabjerg.
Webinar and Podcasts
- Webinar: Sudip K. Mazumder, University of Illinois Chicago, “Multi-scale Control for Power Electronics”, December 14, 2021.
- Webinar: Sheldon Williamson, Ontario Tech University, “Advanced Health-Conscious Fast Charging Schemes and Battery Management Systems for Autonomous E-mobility”, June 15, 2021.