TC1 Recent Events
- JESPTE Joint Special Issue COMPEL 2020: “Modeling and Control of Converter‐Based Resources in Modern Power Systems”. Editors: Xiongfei Wang and Juri Jatskevich. Publication Date: August 2022.
- TC1-Sponsored Workshop on "Representation of Power Electronics for Grid Dynamic Studies," December 5, 2019, at Imperial College London, UK
- TC1-Sponsored Modeling of Grid-Interactive Converters Thrust sponsored the Workshop “Modeling of power electronics for grid dynamic studies”, December 5, 2018, at Aalborg University, Denmark
- TC1-Sponsored DC Microgrid Thrust Sponsored Workshop in Conjunction with ECCE-Asia 2018 “Smart DC Microgrids for Cleaner Future”, May 25, 2018, at Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
- JESTPE Special Issue COMPEL 2016. Guest Editors, Marta Molina and Jian Sun. Topic, Power Electronics & Systems: Modeling, Analysis, Control, and Stability. Publication date: Dec. 2017
- TC1-Sponsored Workshop at EPE 2017, “Interlock times–necessary, useful or not needed at all?”, Warsaw, Poland, on September 10, 2017
- TC1-Sponsored Workshop at ECCE-Asia 2017, “DC Microgrids”, Hsinchu, Taiwan, on Friday, June 2, 2017