TC1 Recent Events
- TC1-Sponsored Workshop on "Representation of Power Electronics for Grid Dynamic Studies," December 15, 2019, at Imperial College London, UK
- Webinar: "Supercapacitor Assisted (SCA) Techniques for Power Conversion and Protection Applications Slides". Presenter: Prof. Nihal Mularatna (University of Waikato, New Zealand, Fri, June 7, 2019-PELS Resource Center.
- Webinar: “A Review of Power Electronics based DERs and Interactions with the Grid Slides.” Presenter: Prof. Ehab Shoubaki (University of North Carolina at Charlotte, USA) Thurs, July 18, 2019-PELS Resource Center.
- TC1-Sponsored Modeling of Grid-Interactive Converters Thrust sponsored the Workshop “Modeling of power electronics for grid dynamic studies”, December 5, 2018, at Aalborg University, Denmark
- Webinar: “Fundamental Theories of Wireless Power Transfer Video”. Presenter: Prof. Chun T. Rim (IST Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, Korea). Mon, April 9, 2018 - PELS Resource Center.
- TC1-Sponsored DC Microgrid Thrust Sponsored Workshop in Conjunction with ECCE-Asia 2018 “Smart DC Microgrids for Cleaner Future”, May 25, 2018, at Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
- Webinar: “Miniaturizing Energy Interfaces by Intelligent Control”. Presenter: Dr. Mor Peretz (Ben-Gurion University). Thu, Feb 8, 2018 - View Recordings and Slides on the PELS Resource Center
- Webinar: “Current Sharing Technologies for LLC Resonant Converters” Presenter: Yan-Fei Liu. December 2017 - View Recordings and Slides on the PELS Resource Center
- JESTPE Special Issue COMPEL 2016. Guest Editors, Marta Molina and Jian Sun. Topic,
Power Electronics & Systems: Modeling, Analysis, Control, and Stability. Publication date: Dec. 2017
- TC1-Sponsored Workshop at EPE 2017, “Interlock times–necessary, useful or not needed at all?”, Warsaw, Poland, on September 10, 2017
- TC1-Sponsored Workshop at ECCE-Asia 2017, “DC Microgrids”, Hsinchu, Taiwan, on Friday, June 2, 2017