The IEEE International Technology of Power Electronics for Distributed Energy Resources Workshop
This one-day workshop will be held on 8 October 2022 at ECCE NA in Detroit, Michigan. Registration is Free.
This workshop is relevant for academics, students, national labs and research institutions, and industry stakeholders (consultants, manufacturers, technology providers, and utilities).
The workshop will focus on:
- ·DER Market Growth
- ·Evolution of DER Standards
- ·Integrated Power Components and Subsystems
- ·Power Conversion for DERs
- ·Integration and Control of DERs
- ·Security, Protection, and Resilience for DERs
- MV and HV Technologies for DERs
- Testing and Validation
- ECCE'21: Special Session on Power Electronic Technologies for Distributed Energy Resources