Not a PELS member? Join now and save 50%
The half-year membership due cycle has begun. New members or members returning to IEEE with a lapse in service are eligible to receive 50% off IEEE membership dues when they join 1 March - 15 August.
Becoming a member of the IEEE Power Electronics Society is the most positive move you can make today to empower yourself, and your career in 2017. Simply sign in with your IEEE Account to take advantage of the half-year membership rate.
We are a vibrant organization that is growing in membership just as power electronics technologies for energy conversion and control are rapidly growing. Your PELS Membership will provide you with several benefits and opportunities.
PELS Member Benefits Include:
- Online subscription to IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics
- Quarterly print subscription IEEE Power Electronics Magazine
- Free access to the PELS Resource Center
- Local PELS Chapter involvement: PELS has approximately 93 local Chapters throughout the world, collectively holding 400+ meetings per year
- Articles and papers from IEEE Xplore from IEEE PELS sponsored Journals and Conferences
- Participation in one of our seven Technical Committees
- Advance information on conferences, symposiums, and workshops
- Membership discounts on Conference & Workshop registration fees
- Easy access to books, tutorials, proceedings and videotapes, at discounted member rates
- Networking with colleagues and leaders in the field from around the world to support professional development and career advancement
- Enhanced leadership and management skills cultivated by holding elective office in the Society
If we can be of any assistance in providing you more information about PELS membership opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com.