The 2nd IEEE International Power Electronics and Application Conference and Exposition
IEEE International Power Electronics and Application Conference and Exposition (PEAC) is an international conference for presentation and discussion of the state-of-the-art in power electronics, energy conversion and its applications. The IEEE PEAC’2018 is the second meeting of PEAC, which will be held in Shenzhen, China, during November 4-7, 2018.
The worldwide power electronic industry, research, and academia are cordially invited to participate in an array of presentations, tutorials, exhibitions and social activities for the advancement of science, technology, engineering education, and fellowship. Technical interests of the conference are included but not limited to:
- Switching Power Supply: DC/DC converter, Power Factor Correction converter
- Inverter and control: DC/AC Inverter, Modulation and Control
- Power Devices and applications: Si, SiC, and GaN devices
- Magnetics, Passive Integration, Magnetics for Wireless and EMI
- Control, Modeling, Simulation, System Stability and Reliability
- Conversion Technologies for Renewable Energy and Energy Saving
- Power Electronics for Transmission and Distribution
- Power Electronics for Electric Vehicles, Railway, Marine, Airplane etc.
- Power Electronics for Lighting and Consumer Electronics
- Power Electronics for Data center and Telecom
Submission of digests May 30th, 2018
Submission of tutorial proposals July 1st, 2018
Notification of paper acceptance July 15th, 2018
Submission of final papers Aug 30th, 2018
The working language of the conference is English. Prospective authors are invited to electronically submit digests of their work in English (Maximum 6 pages in double space, in pdf format), following the instructions available on the website: http://www.peac-conf.org/. The digest is a summary of your paper including the digest title, abstract, digest text and references.
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings, and submitted to the IEEE Xplore on-line digital library and EI Compendex.