CFP: IEEE COMPEL 2018 June 25-28, 2018 – University of Padova, Italy
The IEEE Power Electronics Society announces the Nineteenth IEEE Workshop on Control and Modeling for Power Electronics, IEEE COMPEL 2018. This workshop brings together researchers, engineers and students from academia and industry for an interactive discussion on the latest advances in modeling, simulation, analysis and control of power electronic devices, circuits and systems. Special emphasis of COMPEL 2018 will be on topologies, modeling methodologies and control techniques for very high-frequency power conversion. Workshop themes include (but are not limited to):
· Modeling and Simulation for Power Electronics Converters: Advanced modeling and simulation techniques for power electronics converters, systems and components.
· Control of Power Converters: Advanced control and power management solutions for ac-dc, dc-dc and dc-ac power converters and systems, including analog or digital implementations.
· Topologies for Very High-Frequency Power Conversion: Power conversion topologies and analysis methodologies for applications ranging from low-power energy harvesters to multi-kilowatt power converters.
· Design, Optimization and Simulation Tools: design analysis and verification tools, multi-level and multi-domain simulators, hardware-in-the-loop testing systems, virtual prototyping tools and techniques, software solutions for reliability, diagnostics and EMI assessment.
· Education: Laboratories and equipment for teaching power electronics, innovative teaching methodologies, multimedia tools, interactive and virtual laboratories.
Preparation of Submissions: Prospective authors should submit a digest not exceeding five single-column double-spaced pages, including references, in PDF format. Information about the paper, including title, topic of interest, authors’ names, affiliations, complete mailing addresses, telephone and e-mail addresses of the corresponding author, and a 100-word abstract must be provided in the submission system. No indication of authors’ names or affiliation should be included in the 5-page digest. Further details will be posted on the website: http://sites.ieee.org/compel2018/.
Venue: COMPEL 2018 will be held at the University of Padova, Italy.
General chair: Luca Corradini, email@example.com;
General inquiries/local committee: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organizing secretariat: email@example.com
Important dates and deadlines:
Digest submission deadline: March 2, 2018
Notification of acceptance: April 2, 2018
Early registration closes: May 11, 2018
Late registration: May 12 – June 22, 2018
Final paper submission deadline: June 22, 2018