CFP: ITEC 2024- Chicago- June 19-21, 2024
For more than 10 years, ITEC has served as IEEE’s premier conference on transportation electrification, fostering connections between industry and academia. This year’s conference will be held from June 19-21, 2024, at the Donald E. Stephans Convention Center, located in Rosemont, Illinois and within walking distance of top-of-the-line restaurants and entertainment.
ITEC 2024 IS ACCEPTING PAPER PROPOSAL DIGESTS Starting in mid October, prospective authors are invited to submit their paper proposals through the conference webpage (https://itecconf.com).
Submission site details coming soon.
- Power Electronics and Motor Drives
- Electric Machines and Actuators
- Powertrain: Design, Thermal Management, Packaging, and Optimization
- Battery, Fuel Cell and Energy Storage Systems
- Electric, Hybrid Electric, Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle System Architectures and Control
- Connected and Autonomous Vehicles, Smart Mobility, and Vehicle Functional Security
- Smart and Micro Grids, EV-Interacting Smart Grid and Electrical Infrastructure
- Electrification of Heavy-Duty and Off-Road Vehicles
- Electrical Systems and Components for Sea, Undersea, Air, and Space Vehicles
- Rapid Prototyping, Real-Time Simulation, HIL and SIL for Transportation Electrification
- Battery Chargers: Onboard, Wireless, Fast, and Ultra-Fast
- Codes, Standards, Policies, and Regulations for Transportation Electrification
Looking to Exhibit at ITEC 2024?
Booths start at $2,650
The expo is free to attend
Job Fair that caters to our large academic following
Industry Networking Reception | $10,000
Young Professional Reception Sponsor | $6,000
WIE Reception Sponsor | $3,000
Water Bottle Sponsorship | $3,000
App Sponsorship | $3,000
Directional Signage Sponsorship | $1,000
Ad In Conference Program | $1,000
Industry Presentation | $1,000
Conference Handouts | $1,000
Pen Sponsorship | $750
Contact our exhibits manager at: email@example.com for more information.