CFP: PRECEDE 2023 - June 16-19, 2023, Wuhan, China.
The 2023 IEEE International Conference on Predictive Control of Electrical Drives and Power Electronics (PRECEDE 2023), will be hosted by Huazhong Uni. of Sci. and Tech. from June 16-19, 2023, in East Lake Hotel, Wuhan, China.
The goal of the conference is to bring together researchers from both academia and industry, and to share research findings and discuss future developments in model predictive control for electrical drives and power electronics.
|Click here to download the CFP file|
The Digest Submission Deadline has been extended:
Mar. 20, 2023
- New model predictive control (MPC) methods for electrical drives and power converters
- Robust predictive control solutions
- Implementaon issues of MPC (e.g. FPGA, DSP, etc.)
- Data-driven (modeless) predictive control techniques
- Artificial intelligence in predictive control frame
- Related predictive control techniques in renewable energy devices or systems
Accepted papers of PRECEDE 2023 will be published in conference proceedings by IEEE, which will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
All conference papers can be submitted to IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics (TPEL) after further modifications as per required by TPELS.