IEEE GreenTech Conference will be in-person from April 19-21, 2023 Denver, Colorado,
The 2023 IEEE Green Technologies Conference theme is “Clean and Smart Technologies for the 21st Century”
We are pleased to announce that the fifteen annual IEEE GreenTech Conference will be in-person from April 19-21, 2023 at the Hyatt Regency Aurora-Denver, Denver, Colorado, USA. The 2023 IEEE Green Technologies Conference theme is “Clean and Smart Technologies for the 21st Century”
Do you have an individual, academia or industry (company) activity/paper to support green technologies? We want to hear from you with the possibility to present your ideas at the IEEE Green Technologies Conference.
The main areas of interest are
● Energy Generation, Transmission, Distribution and Storage.
● Renewable Energy and Smart Grids.
● Transportation Electrification.
● Codes, Standards, Regulations and Polices.
Submissions in the following or related technical topics are invited
● Wind Energy Systems
● Photovoltaic Energy Systems
● Smart Grids Applications
● EV/PHEV/HEV/FCEV Powertrain
● EV/PHEV/HEV Charging and grid integration
● Electric Machines and drive systems
● AC/DC, DC/DC, and DC/AC Converters
● Control of Power Electronics Systems
● Energy Storage Systems
● Distributed Energy Resources
● Modeling and Control of Power Systems
● Communications in Power Systems
● Energy Conversion for SmartGrids and Technology
● Optimization of Power Systems
● Education in Electrical Engineering
● Energy Market, Policies, Codes, and Standards
● Cyber and Physical Security of Power Systems
● Reliability, Resilience, BlockChain
Paper Submission: November 27th, 2022
Author Decision Notification: February 1st, 2023
Paper Camera Ready: March 1st, 2023