CFP: ICPE 2023-ECCE Asia- Jeju, Korea, 22-25 May 2023
The 11th International Conference on Power Electronics - ECCE Asia (ICPE 2023-ECCE Asia) will be held in Jeju, Korea, from 22 to 25 May 2023. at International Convention Center Jeju (ICC Jeju), Jeju, Korea. ICPE 2023-ECCE Asia is organized by KIPE (The Korean Institute of Power Electronics), and co-sponsored by IEEE PELS (IEEE Power Electronics Society). Since our first conference in 1989, ICPE has grown into one of the most authoritative conferences while contributing to the continued advancement of power electronics technologies.
This conference will, once again, provide a variety of programs including distinguished presentations, networking events, and tours to benefit from many fruitful and enriching discussions as well as to initiate collaborations across disciplines for the advancement of your research.
We wish you all to participate in the ICPE 2023-ECCE Asia in Jeju, Korea.
The topics will cover research and activities across all fields related to power electronics including, but not limited to, the following topics.
• Power Devices (Si / Wide band gap) and Applications
• Passive Components, Materials, Packaging, and Integration
• Modeling, Simulation, and Control
• Uncontrolled Rectifiers and AC/DC Converters
• AC/AC Converters
• DC/AC Inverters
• DC/DC Converters
• Multilevel Power Converters
• Electric Machines, Actuators, and Sensors
• Motor Control and Drives
• Sensorless and Sensor-Reduction Control
• Renewable Energy and Distributed Generation Systems
• Smart Grid and Microgrid
• DC Power Systems (HVDC, MVDC, LVDC)
• Energy Storage and Management Systems
• Power Electronics for Utility Interface
• Power Electronics for Transportation Electrification
• Wireless Power Transfer
• Reliability, Diagnosis, Prognosis, and Protection
• Big Data and Machine Learning Applications in Power Electronics Technology
• Other and Emerging Topics in Power Electronics
Abstract and Digest Preparation
Abstract and Digests must be original material and not have been previously presented or published. All materials should be electronically submitted in PDF file through the conference website no later than Oct. 21, 2022. Abstract should be within 500 words and be typed in the on-line system including paper title, list of authors, affiliations, and corresponding e-mail. Digest should be written in 4 pages at maximum, single column, single-space on A4 sized format including figures and tables. Digest should be headed by title of paper and choice of topic category. For the peer review, please do not indicate authors’ name and references on the digest. Furthermore, all papers presented will be included in the IEEE Xplore. Sample Template and more detailed information can be found on our website at www.icpe-conf.org.