CFP: IEEE Wireless Power Week (WPW) 2021 - June 1-4, San Diego, CA USA
IEEE Wireless Power Week (WPW)
June 1 - 4, 2021, San Diego, CA, USA
Call for Papers
The 2021 IEEE Wireless Power Week (WPW) will be held in San Diego on June 1-4 2021 hosting in parallel two conference: the IEEE Workshop on Emerging Technologies: Wireless Power (WoW) and Wireless Power Transfer Conference (WPTC).
WPW is the largest event in the world for wireless power research, financially co-sponsored by IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society (MTT-S) and Power Electronics Society (PELS). WPW is technically co-sponsored by MTT-S, PELS and Antenna Propagation Society (APS). The Wireless Power Transfer School, supported by the IEEE Wireless Power Transfer Project initiative, will be held during the event.
WoW 2021 covers a wide range of topics related to wireless power. The topics include but are not limited to:
1. Coupler designs for wireless power
2. Compensation techniques for wireless power
3. Converter topologies and control for wireless power
4. Modeling and simulation of wireless power systems
5. EMC, EMI, safety and foreign object detection for wireless power
6. Applications of wireless power
WPTC 2021 covers a wide range of topics related to wireless power technologies across the electromagnetic spectrum. The topics include but are not limited to:
1. Theories and techniques for wireless power transfer
2. Devices and systems for short-distance wireless power transfer
3. Industrial applications, issues and regulations
4. Microwave/mm-Wave wireless power transfer and RF energy harvesting
5. Biomedical and healthcare applications
6. Emerging techniques and applications
Further details about WoW 2021, WPTC 2021 and instructions for paper submissions are provided in their respective call for papers available from the WPW website:
In addition to the technical sessions associated with WoW 2021 and WPTC 2021, the two conferences will collectively feature plenary talks by leaders in wireless power, tutorials by specialists in the area, student competitions, and an industry exhibition.
Deadline for paper submission:
Jan. 15, 2021 EXTENDED! Feb 5, 2021.
Notification of acceptance:
Feb. 28, 2021
Deadline for final manuscripts:
March 31, 2021