Congratulations! IEEE PELS Ph.D. Thesis Talk Award (P3 Talk) Winners
The Digital Media Committee and Award Selection Committees consisted of worldwide Distinguished Professors in the Power Electronics community. Due to the high quality of submissions, each video was reviewed by a panel of three or more judges. I'd like to now congratulate the following winners:
2021 IEEE PELS Ph.D. Thesis Talk Award (P3 Talk) Winners:
- Electromagnetic Model-Based Measurement, Sensing, and Detection for Wireless Power Transfer by: Sung Yul Chu, University of Michigan, USA
- Hard-Switched Robustness of Wide Bandgap Power Semiconductor Devices by: Joseph Kozak, Virginia Tech, USA
- Impedance Modeling and Stability Analysis of Grid-Interactive Converters by: Yicheng Liao, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Reliability Evaluation and Condition Monitoring of Wide bandgap Devices by: Fei Yang, The University of Texas at Dallas, USA
- Hybrid Switched-Capacitor Power Converters: Fundamental Limits and Design Techniques by: Zichao Ye, University of California, Berkeley, USA
The Award Consists of $1000 USD + Certificate
Once again Congratulations to the winners of the 2021 IEEE PELS Ph.D. Thesis Talk Award (P3 Talk).
Dr. Prasad Enjeti
IEEE PELS Digital Media Chair
TI Professor, Texas A&M University
Want to learn more? What is the P3 Award?
We hope you will submit next year!