CFP: IEEE GreenTech 7-11 April 2021, Denver, Colorado
IEEE GREENTECH 2021 13th Annual IEEE Green Technologies Conference 7-11 April 2021, Denver, Colorado
Sponsored by IEEE PES, IEEE PELS, IEEE IAS, IEEE RS, IEEE Denver Section, IEEE-USA, and IEEE Region 5
The main areas of interest are:
• Energy Generation, Transmission, Distribution and Storage.
• Renewable Energy and Smart Grids.
• Transportation Electrification.
• Codes, Standards, Regulations and Polices.
Submissions in the following or related technical topics are invited
• Renewable energy systems: biomass, hydro, solar, wind, and others.
• Microgrids and Nano-grids: AC/DC systems, control and optimization, energy management, storage, grid-forming inverters, 100% renewable energy systems, resilience, and protection.
• Smart grids, cities, buildings and homes.
• Computational intelligence for power systems: big data analytics, evolutionary computing, fuzzy logic, neural networks, swarm intelligence, and other paradigms.
• Cyber security and physical security of power systems and power electronics.
• Transportation electrification: EV, HEV and PHEV system architectures, charging/discharging strategies, grid interface and impacts, resilience, and sustainability.
• Electromagnetic pulse (EMP): Effects, impacts and potential solutions
• Energy storage devices and systems: batteries, fuel cells, super-capacitors, Flywheel, hydroelectric and sustainable technologies
• Energy market, policies and economics: big data, business models and intelligence, e-markets, incentives, and smart markets
• Power system analysis, modeling, and simulation
• Power systems communication: power line communications, wireless, metering and monitoring and other advanced topics
• Electrical engineering education: development for academia, industry, professionals, and the future workforce.
Please submit a full-paper, IEEE double- column formatted, without any identification of the authors. The general guideline are in (http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html) The paper should not exceed 8 pages i ncluding all text, references, appendices a nd figures. For final publication further instructions will be sent by the organizers of IEEE GreenTech. Submissions must be original, i.e. never published contributions. Selected accepted papers may be reviewed for possible publication with the IEEE Trans on IAS after the event. In OpenConf the author should upload the full paper plus an o ne-page abstract in PDF, with all authors affiliations , any questions contact Publication Chair : Ahmed.Mohamed@nrel.gov
All accepted papers will be presented in either oral sessions or poster sessions during the conference at Denver, Colorado. The presented papers will be published through the digital library IEEEXplore. Look for further information on http://ieeegreentech.org/ If covid-19 pandemic still impacts travel and social events, the IEEE GT’21 organization will allow virtual/remote activities, to be defined later.
Website for paper submission opens August 1st 2020 https://www.openconf.org/greentech2021/
Paper submission deadline: December 5th 2020
Paper decision deadline: January 15th 2020
For questions, please contact:
Marcelo Godoy Simões, Technical Program Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bri-Mathias Hodge, Industrial Program Chair, email@example.com
Ahmed A. S. Mohamed, Publication Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
David Gao, Chair for Special Sessions, Tutorials, and Workshops, email@example.com
Abd A. Arkadan, IEEE GreenTech and Region 5 Conference General Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org