CFP: COMPEL 2020 - Aalborg, Denmark 29 June- 2 July
The IEEE Power Electronics Society announces the Twenty-first IEEE Workshop on Control and Modeling for Power Electronics, IEEE COMPEL 2020. This workshop brings together researchers, engineers and students from academia and industry for an interactive discussion on the latest advances in modelling, simulation, analysis and control of power electronic devices, circuits and systems.
COMPEL 2020 places special emphasis on Control, Stability and Reliability of Power Electronics and Systems. Workshop themes include (but are not limited to):
• Modeling and Stability: modeling of devices and components in power converters and converter-based power systems including multi-physics modeling, small-/large-signal modeling, stability and power quality analysis.
• Control of Power Electronics: novel control methods, techniques, and practical implementation.
• Power Electronics Reliability: reliability assessment techniques and methods, reliability modeling, failure mechanism and analysis, design for reliability and robustness, condition monitoring, prognostics and diagnostics.
• Power Converter Topologies: novel converter topologies, practical implementation challenges and solutions for conventional topologies.
• Passive and active components: innovative materials, design and analysis of semiconductor components, inductors, and capacitors considering uncertainties.
• Design, Optimization and Simulation Tools: design methodologies for power electronic converters, multi-objective optimization, hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL), real-time simulation and rapid prototyping.
• Emerging Applications of Power Electronics: transportation electrification, energy harvesting, IoT, and robotics, etc.
• Education & Innovation: innovative teaching methodologies for power electronics.
Preparation of Submissions:
The digest should not exceed five single-column double-spaced pages, including figures and references, in PDF format. The first page should contain the paper title. No indication of authors’ names or affiliation should be included in the 5-page digest. Further details will be posted on the website: http://www.compel2020.org
Digest Submission: March 8, 2020
Notification of Acceptance: April 12, 2020
Early Registration May 15, 2020
Final Paper Submission: June 22, 2020
Venue: COMPEL 2020 will be held at the Musikkens Hus (the House of Music), which is located at the waterfront of Aalborg.