Winner Announced! PELS Prize PhD Thesis (P3 Talk) Video Competition
Award Selection Committee, which consisted of worldwide Distinguished Professor in the Power Electronics community have completed their task of judging the first year of the PELS P3 Talk. Each video submission was reviewed by a panel of three judges who have completed their evaluations. This was a difficult task because of the high quality of nominations. I'd like to congratulate the following winners.
- Advanced Control Functionalities for Photovoltaic and Energy Storage Converters By: Emanuel Serban
- SWITCHING-MODE POWER CONVERTERS FOR VISIBLE LIGHT COMMUNICATION TRANSMITTERS By: Juan Rodriguez Mendez
- Sensorless Control and Commissioning of High Anisotropy Synchronous Motor Drives By: Paolo Pescetto
- Operational Principles and Applications of Global Synchronous Pulse Width Modulation By: Tao Xu
- High Gain DC-DC and Active Power Decoupling Techniques for Photovoltaic Inverters By: Jinia Roy
The Award Consists of $500 + Certificate + up to a maximum of $1000 towards travel reimbursement to attend IEEE ECCE 2019 at Baltimore to receive the award.
Once again Congratulations! on being one of the winners of the 2019 IEEE PELS Prize Ph.D. Thesis Talk (P3 Talk) competition.
Dr. Prasad Enjeti
IEEE PELS Digital Media Chair
TI Professor, Texas A&M University