Agreement between IEEE PELS and European PhD School - REGISTER NOW!
For the 20th anniversary of the PhD School we are preparing a very high level program. Soon, final program will be available. Following, confirmed lecturers:
- Leo Lorenz (ECPE – Germany)
- Johann Walter Kolar (ETH Zurich – Switzerland)
- Marcello Canova (Ohio State University)
- Drazen Dujic (EPFL – Switzerland)
- Bernd Neuner (ZES ZIMMER Electronic Systems GmbH – Germany)
- Ilknur Colak (Maschinenfabrik Reinhausen)
- Samuel Araujo (Robert Bosch GmbH)
- Sasa Djokic (University of Edinburgh-UK)
- Massimiliano Visintin – General Electric
- Elena Breaz and Fei Gao (University of Technology of Belfort- Montbeliard – France )
- Mario Saggio (ST Microelectronics)
Final program will also include:
- keynote session, scheduled on Monday 20th, 2019;
- research activity presentation by participant PhD’s (poster sessions) scheduled on Monday 20th (last year PhD’s) and Wednesday 22nd (all other PhD’s)
- recruitment session (selected companies will make one-to-one interview for recruitment of PhD’s);
- live demo sessions, scheduled on Tuesday 21st
Agreement between IEEE PELS and European PhD School
IEEE PELS and ANAE (financial sponsor of the European Phd School) agree that student members of the Power Electronics Society participating in the School and already registered in “early bird” shall receive a discount of € 50 per person for the School registration fees. Final registration fee in early bird for PELS members will be € 250,00.
For standard registrations (after March 15, 2019, registration fee of € 340,00), IEEE PELS and ANAE agree that student members of the Power Electronics Society participating in the School shall receive a discount of € 90,00 per person. Thus, the final standard registration fee for Power Electronics Society members will be again € 250,00 per participant.
How to apply:
All students can apply for PELS discount.
For non-PELS members yet: the discount can be achieved by registering as PELS member on the IEEE website: https://www.ieee-pels.org/membership/join-pels
Once achieved the IEEE PELS students membership, it will be enough to send the membership number to the PhD School secretariat and ask for reimbursement of € 50 (for early bird) or € 90 (for standard registration). If not registered yet, this procedure will allow to pay directly the reduced fee of € 250,00.
For PELS members (students who indicated the IEEE PELS membership on the registration form): the European PhD School Secretariat will contact each PELS member for reimbursement of part of the registration fee.
This agreement is limited to a maximum number of students equal to 70.