CFP Deadline Approaching! April 10th - IEEE COMPEL 17 - 20 June 2019 – Toronto, Canada
Toronto, Canada, 17 – 20 June, 2019
The IEEE Power Electronics Society announces the Twentieth IEEE Workshop on Control and Modeling for Power Electronics, IEEE COMPEL 2019. This workshop brings together researchers, engineers and students from academia and industry for an interactive discussion on the latest advances in modelling, simulation, analysis and control of power electronic devices, circuits and systems.
COMPEL 2019 places special emphasis on emerging converter topologies, control methods, and mixed-signal IC design for power electronics. Workshop themes include (but are not limited to):
• Power Electronics Converter Topologies: novel converter topologies, practical implementation challenges and solutions for conventional topologies.
• Control of Power Converters: novel control methods, techniques, and practical implementation.
• Modeling and Simulation: modeling of devices and components in power converter systems including multi-physical modeling and stability analysis.
• Mixed Signal IC design for Power Electronics: on-chip integrated power converters, practical IC implementation of controllers, sensors, and other basic functional blocks for power converters.
• Design, Optimization and Simulation Tools: design methodologies for power electronic converters, multi-objective optimization, hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL), real-time simulation and rapid prototyping
• Passive and active components: novel design and analysis of semiconductor components, inductors, and capacitors.
• Applications: power electronics for emerging applications, including electro mobility, power harvesting, and IoT.
• Education & Innovation: innovative teaching methodologies for power electronics.
Preparation of Submissions:
The digest should not exceed five single-column double-spaced pages, including figures and references, in PDF format. The first page should contain the paper title. No indication of authors’ names or affiliation should be included in the 5-page digest.
Further details will be posted on the website: http://www.compel2019.org
COMPEL 2019 will be held at the St. George Campus of the University of Toronto, Canada, which is located in the heart of downtown Toronto.
General Chair: Prof. Aleksandar Prodić, firstname.lastname@example.org;
General Inquiries / Local Committee: email@example.com
Digest Submission: April 10, 2019
Notification of Acceptance: May 1, 2019
Final Paper Submission: June 7, 2019
Day 1: Monday (17 June)
Registration, Tutorials, Welcome Reception
Day 2: Tuesday (18 June)
Paper Sessions and Social Event
Day 3: Wednesday (19 June)
Paper & Poster Sessions, Awards dinner
Day 4: Thursday (20 June)
(Early Registration, by May 15th, 2019)
Regular: $800 (US)
IEEE Members: $700 (US)
IEEE Students, Lifetime, Retired Members: $400 (US)
Students not IEEE Members: $480 (US)
(Late & on-site registration)
Regular: $920 (US)
IEEE Members: $780 (US)
IEEE Students, Lifetime, Retired Members: $480 (US)
Students not IEEE Members: $560 (US)