CFP: CPERE, 23‐25 October 2019, Aswan, Egypt
The IEEE Power Electronics Society (PELS) invites you to submit a paper to the IEEE Conference on Power Electronics and Renewable Energy 2019. The CPERE 2019 Conference will take place in Aswan, Egypt, from 23‐25 October 2019.
IEEE Coference on Power Electronics and Renewable Energy (CPERE) is an international conference sponsored by the IEEE Power Electronics Society, with a thematic focus on power electronics and renewable energy applications and aims to bring academicians, students, researchers and practicing engineers from all over the world, to the land of civilization, Egypt.
The conference is designed to be hold between two main events, an ancient engineering phoenome of Sun Rise on Abo-Simple Tempe on October 22 and a technical visit to the first and largest Photovoatic Park in Beban on October 26, 2019. I encourge all researchers from acedmia and industry to take this chance and enjoy both historical and modern engineering phenomena.
Key Topics in the call for papers, include but are not limited to:
· TOPIC 1: DC-DC POWER CONVERTER TOPOLOGIES AND SYSTEMS · TOPIC 2: DC-AC INVERTERS TOPOLOGIES AND SYSTEMS
· TOPIC 3: AC-DC CONVERTERS TOPOLOGIES AND SYSTEMS
· TOPIC 4: PACKAGING TECHNIQUES AND THERMAL MANAGEMENT
· TOPIC 5: DEVICES AND COMPONENT FOR POWER ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS AND SYSTEMS
· TOPIC 6: POWER CONVERTERS CONTROL
· TOPIC 7: MODELING AND SIMULATION
· TOPIC 8: ELECTRICAL MACHINES AND DRIVE SYSTEMS
· TOPIC 9: TRANSPORTATION ELECTRIFICATION AND ELECTRIC VEHICLE
· TOPIC 10: WIRELESS POWER & ENERGY HARVESTING
· TOPIC 11: LEDS AND ELECTRONIC BALLAST
· TOPIC 12: POWER ELECTRONICS APPLICATIONS IN SPECIFIC INDUSTRIES
· TOPIC 13: RENEWABLE ENERGY SYSTEMS
· TOPIC 14: CONVENTIONAL AND SMART GRID
· TOPIC 15: EDUCATIONAL METHODS AND TOOLS FOR POWER ELECTRONIC AND ENERGY SYSTEMS
The conference proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library.
The Conference solicits original state-of-the-art contributions as well as review papers. Manuscripts should be at most Six (6) pages maximum in IEEE two-column format and must be submitted in MS-Word 2007 format via the Conference web-site. Please use Microsoft Word template to prepare your manuscript.
Important Dates• Paper Submission System is now open
• Paper Submission Deadline: 25 April 2019
• Acceptance/Rejection Notification: 30 June 2019
• Camera-Ready Submission: 31 July 2019
• Early Bird Registration Ends: 31 July 2019
• Conference Date: 23‐25 October 2019