CFP: IEMDC 2019 - San Diego, CA USA
- December 2, 2018 | Submission of five (5) page digests
- February 17, 2019 | Notification of the review results
- March 31, 2019 | Final submission of accepted papers
- March 31, 2019 | Early registration at reduced rates ends
The 2019 IEEE International Electric Machines and Drives Conference (IEMDC 2019) will be held in San Diego, California, on May 12-15, 2019. IEMDC seeks to address all aspects of design, operation, control, and systems integration of electric machines, electromechanical actuators, and the controls and power electronic drives that implement their applications.
The IEMDC 2019 program will feature oral and poster technical sessions for papers describing original and previously unpublished work, plenary sessions with invited speakers, tutorials, and exhibits. IEEE Xplore database Papers presented at IEMDC may be submitted to IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, or IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, according to the rules specific to each journal.
· Rotating Electrical Machines
· Electrical Drives
· Special Machines, Electromagnetic Actuators and Sensors
· Thermal, Materials and Efficiency Issues
· Condition Monitoring, Fault Diagnosis and Prognosis
· Energy and Grid-Connected Applications
The IEMDC 2019 digest submission site is now open. The submission deadline is Dec. 2, 2018. Please check for detailed guidelines regarding digest preparation and submission.