CFP: ITEC 2018 Asia-Pacific- Bangkok, Thailand June 6-9
The 2018 IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference & EXPO Asia-Pacific (ITEC-AP 2018) will be held on 6-9 June 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand. This conference is a technical conference and industry exhibition dedicated to electrified vehicles and components, subsystems, and systems for all types of electrified vehicles and transportation systems (land, air, space, and sea).
ITEC-AP is part of a global series of ITEC conferences taking place around the world (North America, Asia, India, and Europe) to help engineers, researchers and decision makers exchange information and knowledge on electrified transportation technologies.
Important Dates:Paper submission deadline: January 31, 2018
Acceptance notification: March 31, 2018
Early Bird Registration Deadline: May 7, 2018
Conference Topic Areas:
- Power Electronics and Electric Motor Drives
- Electric Machines and Actuators
- Thermal Management, Packaging, and Optimization of Traction Drive Systems
- Battery, Battery Management Systems, Chargers and Charging Infrastructures
- Electric, Hybrid Electric, and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle System Architectures
- Connected and Automated Vehicles, Smart Mobility, Intelligent Transportation Systems, and Vehicle Security
- Smart Grid, Electrical Infrastructure, and V2G/V2I Applications
- Electrification of Heavy-Duty and Off-Road Vehicles
- Electrical Systems and Components for Sea, Undersea, Air, and Space Vehicles
- Modeling, Simulation, and Control
- Codes, Standards, Policies, and Regulations for Transportation Electrification
The ITEC-AP2018 final proceedings will be submitted for publication in IEEE Xplore, and for indexing in EI Compendex.