CFP: WIPDA 2017 - Albuquerque, NM USA
Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort, Albuquerque, NM USA
Technical Papers: Technical papers addressing all aspects of wide-bandgap power electronics are welcome. Technical oral sessions will be held Tuesday and Wednesday, and a poster session will be held as well.
Tutorials: Tutorials covering both device and application topics will be offered Monday afternoon.
Keynote Sessions: Keynote sessions will be held Tuesday and Wednesday, in which leading experts from academia, industry, and research institutes will share their insights on technology developments and future trends.
Panel Session: As in past years, a panel session with leading experts from US federal agencies, industry, and academia will be part of the meeting.
Call for Exhibitions: A number of booths will be available for exhibition.
All presented papers will be included in the conference proceedings and submitted to the databases of IEEExplore. The organizing committee anticipates being able to fund 16 student travel grants at $625 each supported equally by PELS and PSMA.
Two-page abstract deadline: June 16, 2017
Notification of acceptance: July 21, 2017
Final paper submission: August 25, 2017
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Heteroepitaxial and bulk materials growth
• Gate dielectrics and surface passivation
• Device structures and fabrication techniques
• Device characterization and modeling
• Very high efficiency and compact converters
• SOAs including short-circuit, spike, and transient tolerance
• Harsh environment (e.g. high temperature) operation and reliability
• Packaging, power modules, and ICs
• Hard-switched and soft-switched applications
• Common-mode and EMI management
• Gate drive and other auxiliary circuits
• High-performance passive components
• Applications in renewable energy and storage, transportation, industrial drives and grid power systems
Robert Kaplar, Sandia National Labs (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Maryam Saeedifard, Georgia Tech (email@example.com)
Sameh Khalil, Infineon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mike Mazzola, Mississippi State (email@example.com)
Fang Luo, University of Arkansas (firstname.lastname@example.org)