Call for Papers: SLED 18-19 Sept 2017 - Catania, Italy
It is a pleasure to invite you to 2017 IEEE 8th International Symposium on Sensorless Control for Electrical Drives (SLED 2017), to be held on 18-19 September 2017 in Catania, Italy. SLED is the IEEE International Symposium on Sensorless Control for Electrical Drivespresenting the state of the art and future perspective of Sensorless Drives. During SLED 2017, international experts from the academia and the industry will help to answer the key questions being posed in the field of Sensorless Electrical Drives.
The organization of SLED 2017 in Catania also wants to be a tribute to the memory of Alfio Consoli, who passed away in 2012. He strongly wanted the SLED from the 2007 edition and oversaw its transformation into a Symposium.
The international event on Sensorless Control of Electrical Drives (SLED) dates back to 2007 and for 3 years it was held as Workshops in Msida (Malta), Varsow (Poland) and Barcelona (Spain). Due to popular demand, it was expanded into a Symposium, the first being held in Padova, Italy in 2010, the second in Birmingham, United Kingdom in 2011, the third in Milwaukee, the United States in 2012, the forth in Munich, Germany in 2013, the fifth in Hiroshima, Japan in 2014, the sixth in Sydney, Australia in 2015 and the seventh in Dinarau, Nadi, FIJI, 2016.
Important Dates for Authors
Digest Submission Deadline:05 March 2017
Notification of Acceptance:07 May 2017
Final Submission Deadline:
08 August 2017
Contributed Papers: Original technical papers are solicited on any subject pertaining to the scope of the conference that includes, but is not limited to the following topics:
- Advanced theoretical (stability, accuracy, parameter sensitivity)
- Sensorless-oriented design of electrical motors
- Industrial, commercial and home applications: case studies
- Implementation issues of sensorless control (e.g. FPGA, etc...)
- Non-linearity impact (iron losses, cross saturation, eddy currents...): prediction and compensation
- Standstill and low speed sensorless drives
- High speed sensorless drives
- Comparison and standard tests for sensorless performance characterization
As an IEEE Symposium, all accepted and presented papers will be published in proceedings, and will be included in the IEEE Xplore® online.