Call for Papers: ECCE Cincinnati, OH, USA 1-5 Oct 2017
The Ninth Annual IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE 2017) will be held in Cincinnati, OH, on October 1 - 5, 2017. ECCE 2017 is the pivotal international conference and exposition event on electrical and electromechanical energy conversion field. ECCE 2017 will feature both industry-driven and application-oriented technical sessions and seminars, as well as exhibitions. ECCE 2017 will bring together practicing engineers, researchers and industry professionals for interactive and multidisciplinary discussions on the latest advances in various areas related to energy conversion. The ECCE 2017 digest submission site is now open. The submission deadline is Jan 15, 2017.
Technical papers are solicited on any subject pertaining to the scope of the conference that includes, but is not limited to, the following major topics:
Energy Conversion Systems and Technologies
· Renewable and alternative energy systems.
· Smart grids, micro grids and utility applications
· Electrical energy storage systems.
· Energy conversion systems for Information Technology and communication systems
· Technologies and systems for energy harvesting.
· Energy efficiency for residential, commercial and industrial applications
· Wireless power transfer (WPT)
· Systems for Transportation Electrification
· High power/voltage power converters and applications
· High voltage isolation and lightning strike protection
· Lighting Applications and Displays
Components and Subsystems for Energy Conversion
· Power electronic devices (Si and Wide band-gap) and applications.
· Power conversion topologies, modulation, and control.
· Rotating/linear electro-mechanical devices and drive systems
· Passive components and associated material technology.
· Power electronic packaging and integration
· Modelling of energy conversion components, converters and systems.
· Reliability, diagnostics, prognostics, and health management
· Measurement techniques and EMC
Please check http://www.ieee-ecce.org/2017/ for detailed guidelines regarding digest preparation and submission.